Friday, March 11, 2011

There isn't enough Starbucks coffee in the world to wake me up!!!

I'm so flippin' tired.  The last week or so right before Spring break sucks for everyone.  Midterms, papers, homework, planning your time, working, trying to see friends before break, etc... it's all exhausting.

Last night I got home and I realized how much I missed my Mommy (yeah, I said MOMMY, wicked gayyyyy ha shutup).  Getting to see her every few weeks is a treat compared to last semester.  I don't know if I could've survived another 3 or 4 months away from home if I had been able to go back to Kent, but I certainly do wish I could've had the opportunity.

This weekend will be one to remember, going down the cape off season is great.  There's hardly anyone around, the beach is wide open for chilly walks, and the neighborhood is quiet and calm.  I just hope *knock on wood* that it's not raining all weekend.  I'm getting to that age where going on a little getaway with my friends is a normal thing; we're adults.  I can use the family summer home.  I can go buy food and make a nice supper and grab a bottle of wine and share with my friends.  I'm going to be a college graduate.  Life is amazing.  God really has provided.

I decided for lent I'm going to stop being a brat.  First I wanted to give up sweets, but then they put me on cookie making duty at work so obviously I shoved cookie dough in my mouth.  HAHA terrible!!

England is on Monday, and I won't come back until the following Monday.  I'll be celebrating St. Patrick's with my lovely English friends.  Let's hope it won't be TOO much of a shit show =P
SO excited.  I've been dreaming about it.  I really do miss being there quite a lot.  UMass sucks sometimes, thank God I'm graduating.

GOOD NEWSSSSS
I have an audition in London to be a singer on a cruise ship, and I have an acting internship offer in New York City for the summer.  I haven't said yes to it yet, mostly because I haven't even heard from others yet so I'm giving it until the end of the month to decide where I'm going and what I'm doing.  I just hope that I get answers from other places by then. ARGH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment